James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

GA-Sha , I have used your company in the past exact same

Customer Question

Hi, I have used your company in the past for this exact same situation - my email suddenly stopped being forwarded through gmail. I use the email***@******.***. It is forwarded through Gmail. How do I fix this?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.
Hi Greg, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. How do you access your emails? Are you using a web browser like Chrome? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 5 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have an active email address where we can send and you can read our response.
Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://wow.just ml
Thank you, ***** ***** answer Customer Support Team.