James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Pearl, how can I correct JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, how can I correct
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: How do i take a letter out of my email address
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Do you have the email which contains the letter or attachment which you want to print.