technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years combined corporate and small business experience.

I tried to logon to my Facebook account which I have had for

Customer Question

I tried to logon to my Facebook account which I have had for a long time and it keeps sending me to a business account in my name, I DO NOT OR HAVE I ADVERTISED ON FACEBOOK. ( not yelling )I am a well known songwriter/professional and I do everything bit of my business ( music and songwriting on my website at I use Facebook for family, grains, clubs I belong too etc. PLEASE HELP. A business account keeps coming up I have never seen before. My use***@******.*** and I think my password ***** ***** was zxasqw1223wesdxc ? It has been a long time I have ever had to use. HELP !!! Duane Hitchings (###) ###-#### ( this is a new number - old number(###) ###-####***@******.*** Thanks you , Duane Hitchings
Category: Email
Expert:  technicalcat replied 5 months ago.
hello, and thank you for using this service. If you are able to login to the account, but it's not what you expect to see, then your two options would be to change the facebook account settings to suit your needs, or delete the facebook account. The information on how to deactivate/delete an account is linked below.