James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I need to get in to my email the***@******.*** have

Customer Question

i need to get in to my email the***@******.*** have the co and the union report in that Acc and i need to get them to day now you can bill me or put it to my Acc i need to do my job the general manager is asking me for this report so please fix this for me
thank you
i do have a Acc with AOL
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there Francine. Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. When was the last tiem that you were able to access this email account? It is possible the password ***** be saved somewhere on your computer. I can provide Secure Remote Access if you wish or we can try reestting it via question & answer first if you would like. Please advise.