Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

My hotmail account was hacked and sent out lots of spurious

Customer Question

My hotmail account was hacked and sent out lots of spurious msgs. Now I am blocked. I asked for a security code, used it, but was still blocked. Now I'm told I've requested too many 'please try again in a week'.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: was in a chat session twice with microsoft. Did not help. I feel the fault is not mine, and I just want back in to hotmail.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Iam going to give you steps to a private forum that is checked by Outlook/Hotmail moderators that can assist you in real time.First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail.Please go to the following link to create that.https://signup.live.com/signup.aspxOnce you create the new address do the following: Go to the following link and click Participate and then click Ask a question on the menu at the top. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened.Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can.Here is the link to the forums: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.