Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience

My hotmail account was hacked and sent out lots of spurious

Customer Question

My hotmail account was hacked and sent out lots of spurious msgs. Now I am blocked. I asked for a security code, used it, but was still blocked. Now I'm told I've requested too many 'please try again in a week'.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: was in a chat session twice with microsoft. Did not help. I feel the fault is not mine, and I just want back in to hotmail.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Iam going to give you steps to a private forum that is checked by Outlook/Hotmail moderators that can assist you in real time.First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail.Please go to the following link to create that. you create the new address do the following: Go to the following link and click Participate and then click Ask a question on the menu at the top. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened.Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can.Here is the link to the forums:
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.