Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I am unable to open my e-mail. My e-mail address is***@******.***.

Customer Question

I am unable to open my e-mail. My e-mail address is***@******.***. When I type in the password a message pops up that it is an incorrect password.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. If you go to the verizon.net website, are you able to sign in your verizon email address there? Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello, You may need to reset your password, which you can do on the following page: https://signin.verizon.com/sso/mForgotFlows/mpassword/verifyIdentity.jsp Once it is reset, you can use the new reset password ***** log in. I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.- Jason In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"My Profile page:http://JasonFixedit.com