James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My hotmail email account has been blocked days.

Customer Question

My hotmail email account has been blocked for several days. The responses and codes they have sent are not working.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The hotmail account was blocked because someone must have got in and sent emails from my email address. I was told to change pass word but then was told I needed to fill out a form to retrieve the account. This has been done 4 times and each time they answer they tell me fill out the same form and sent it in. This account is my work account and I have clients I need to reach . Can you help?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: I think that is about all. I just get the same instructions and same answer overtime I send in a form. I have changed the password ***** times but they still block the account,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi there