Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

Please get me into philliprus JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

please get me into philliprus
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: every time I try to access my email I get
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: message saying create an account
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please click on the website below and sign in your gmail email address:; if needed, shut down / restart the computer, and check.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Another method: Click on big initial letter (or email address or photo icon) at the upper right corner when trying to get into gmail email, then click on option Sign out. Then sign in.- If needed, please try:Close all Internet Explorer windows / websites for now.Open Control Panel.; (If needed, press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window will open.)Open Network and Internet / Internet Options.Then click on Delete.Then there check all boxes (select all items.)Then click on Delete.Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.Click on Close.Then open Internet Explorer program, and check your email.- If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,