Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

How to get into computer not remembering password its an old

Customer Question

how to get into computer not remembering password its an old computer not this one but has same windows etc
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I am the person that will be helping you today. I have followed the procedure below to recover the Windows password ***** few hundred times with no problems. The process is quite simple: You create the cd on a working computer, put the cd in the problem computer, and follow the rest of the instructions below.Please, follow the instructions below to reset your computer's password:- Click the following link and save the file: Burn that ISO file to a CD. You can use the application found here if you do not have a CD burner: Place the CD in the problem computer, turn it off, turn it on, press the shortcut key responsible for the boot menu ( F12, ESC, F10 ), choose the CD-ROM, and boot.- Choose Automatic and press Enter- Sit back and allow the program to locate the passwords for you. It may take up to 10 minutes.Reboot normally. I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page. In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at one of the following pages that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"