James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I desperately need to retrieve all my archived aol emails

Customer Question

JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had a computer tech help me with my slow desk top Mac computer he thought it would help to archive the old emails.i have iCloud too and I need to fina
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: An old email
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
I will need more information in order to be able to help you. I need to know how you access your AOL email, how the previous tech archived it, etc. I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer and work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to figure those things out and to resolve your issue. I have offered this as a Premium Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.