Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I want to delete Thunderbird email pgm., which requires a pin

Customer Question

I want to delete Thunderbird email pgm., which requires a pin code....which I can't find!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.
Hello,What method are you using to delete the Thunderbird email program?Have you tried going to Control Panel - Remove Programs?
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.
Hello, your payment for the secure remote assistance has not gone though - can you please check?
Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until this gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. What operating system ins installed on the computer? Windows 7/8/10What happens when you try to uninstall thunder from the "Control panel"---->>"Programs and Feature" section.Please reply back to me at the box given below.