James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I an lost in the instruction how to get back to my gmail, h

Customer Question

I an lost in the instruction how to get back to my gmail, h e l p !!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Terry White II replied 5 months ago.
Hello, thank you for asking your question! My name is ***** ***** I'm a Technical Support Specialist of 15+ years experience as a cross-platform (Mac/PC) Specialist. Glad to assist you with your question today. In order to provide the best possible service to assist you in your request, I have the ability to conduct a Secure Remote Desktop Support session to help troubleshoot your technical issue more effectively, would you be open to allow me to assist you in this way? If not satisfied with the efforts to resolve your issue using this secure remote method, your question request can be canceled and refunded in full, by contacting our Customer Support. Please advise if this is acceptable for you and I will send you the secure web link, so we can begin the helpdesk session and I can get to work, to help you reach an acceptable resolution. If you prefer to continue communicating via our standard email posting method, please just let me know. Thank you, ***** ***** forward to your response. Regards, -Terry
Hello, are you still with me and still require help recovering your gmail account? Please let me know and I will be glad to further assist you. Thanks!