Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I continually get a pop up message in Windows Live Mail that

Customer Question

I continually get a pop up message in Windows Live Mail that says there was an error when attempting to connect to Windows Live Calendar services. I have not used the calwender and don't intend to. How do I correct this pop up. It's happens on both my desk top and my think pad.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible. I'm sorry about the issue.This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. Please follow the steps given below: Step A: Open Windows Live Mail and then click on: File -> Options -> Mail Click on the "Connections" tab and click "Stop Signing In" button. Step B: With Windows Live Mail closed, launch Internet Explorer and press Alt-F to open the File menu. If Work offline is selected, click it to de-select it. If it's not selected, select it, wait a moment then de-select it. Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.Thank you, ***** *****
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.Do you still need help with this? If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else please take a second to rate my service by clicking the stars at the top of the screen then click submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you, ***** *****