James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I accidentally must have deleted all of my New Mail on AOL.

Customer Question

I accidentally must have deleted all of my New Mail on AOL. Is there any way to get it back. What is strange is that not one email showed up in my Recently Deleted file.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't know how I did this, but I looked and all my New Mail was gone. I have checked Deleted Mail, Trash, Spam....everything, and none of my New Mail is there. I have an iPhone 6 and an iPad Air.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.
Hi Nicolette, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a web browser to access your emails? Or are you using the Mail app?If you are using the mail app, please try to access your AOL using a web browser like Safari or Chrome. Go to and then login to your account and see if emails are intact there or not.Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Nothing is there. When my New Mail disappeared I wasn't even in the Delete mode.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.
What do you normally use? Email app or the web browser?