Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

Pearl JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I renewed my subscription and have already received the June issue but have not received May's issue! I did receive two issues of the March one however! Can you send a May out please? My label says: #02631000078911616# ***** that helps.My name is Marilyn ****** in Longmont CO Thanks
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not currently
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Hi Marilyn,Are you referring to a magazine subscription?What website did you subscribe from?
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Hi Marilyn, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?