Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

I have purchased a total of 1430 songs form ITunes. The first

Customer Question

I have purchased a total of 1430 songs form ITunes. The first 499 I used***@******.*** for my ID. The remaining 831 I used a new ID***@******.***.
I can't seem to access the songs I bought using***@******.*** because I forgot my password; and I can't seem to get a response for forgotten password.
I would appreciate your help
Ray Wrabley
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I am the person that will be helping you today. Please, follow the instructions below:- Click the following link: If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password. If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-#### ***** look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page. In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at one of the following pages that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"