Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I need to have msn unblock my emails when I am in France this

Customer Question

I need to have msn unblock my emails when I am in France this summer for 3 months. Last yr they blocked emails and I could not send or receive them for 5weeks
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
You'll need to update your account with your cell phone number or an email address to which you will have access to whilst in France. Once done, when you login and if it blocks you from logging in, you can request a verification code to your number to login again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will they call my cell phone or text message my cell phone with the verification number for me to log in? Is that the only way? You cannot have it set up before leaving the US?
they will text, and text is the best option. Yes, that is the only way because what you are going to counter is not a setting you change, it's a feature that applies by default when Microsoft detects login from a different location. Let me know if you have any other questions - And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon on the top right that will be greatly appreciated.