Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  All type of email clients, microsoft, web based, linux
63493917

Message box asking -mail address and password. have gotten

Customer Question

message box asking for e-mail address and password. have gotten code and changed password ***** continuing to get message box and have gotten new code but don't know where to put code. E-mails no longer coming thru my windows 8 cell phone.
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Each and EVERY TIME you request a CODE for password ***** will NEGATE the previous code you received..There will almost ALWAYS be a bit of a lag time between REQUEST for code....and DELIVERY to your email inbox..So...you will always want to wait about 5-10 minutes after requesting the code, before you check to see if the code has been delivered to your email inbox.This will prevent the though in your head that MAYBE it did NOT get my REQUEST for a code.....and WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG.Its anormal reaction.....you think.....it shoudl only take a second....but in reality.....it can take up to 30 minutes sometimes.And as i mentioned above.....if you request the code multiple times....it will negate the previous codes.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What I do not understand is that I purchased an item from the Microsoft store using my regular password ***** it worked. Have the receipt. If you connect to fit my device will there be additional cost. Thank you.
If you would lik eme to connect and fix the issue you are facing, then yes, there will be an additional charge..But if you are NEW to this site, and this is your first time here....then i CAN waive the fee, and do the connection for free.....but this would be your one time free.You also have to click on rating before i can offer the free connection.The rating must be 5 stars before i can offer the free connection for remote fix.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please answer my question about my Microsoft store purchase. Thank you.