Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How do I print a file in downloads

Customer Question

How do I print a file in downloads?? I don't see any icons for printing. How do I print from an email?
Janet
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the file you are trying to print? Is it a Word file? May I know the make and model number of your printer? May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes it is excel
hp envy 7640
windows 10
usb cable
yes
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=aa9a9599-4c88-4f39-a462-ee998cf8f552 Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
PLEASE CANCEL THIS WHOLE PROCESS!!!
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.
Hi, You will not be charged anything more for the remote support. please let me know if you still want to cancel. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
YES!!!