James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I need to recover all Emails Received from Robin Hamilton.

Customer Question

I need to recover all Emails Received from Robin Hamilton. Is This possible?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: This person denies sending a E-mail. It was so crappy I deleted it thinking I would never need it. Not The Case.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Senders name Robin Hamilton. My E mail Address ****************
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until this gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. Could you please tell me about your email service provider? gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.