James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

This is new JA: Sometimes things that you think will

Customer Question

hello hi this is new
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: l have been on with them for hours today and now have more problem plus l paid $120 for 12 mth tech support an now they tell m they have no record of it
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: yes please now has come up and asling a password ***** know if see all my passwords were in my mobile and l buy mistake 2 days ago deleted them so l was asking if maybe l could recover them now l have this
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible. I'm sorry about the issue. I will work with you until this gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. Please tell me if you're facing this issue on the mobile or computer?Are you using a Windows computer or mac computer? Please reply back to me at the box given below.
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.
I'm also ready to provide you with secure remote support or phone support. Please reply back to me at the box given below.