michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.

I accidentally sent the wrong file to a client. very bad. how

Customer Question

i accidentally sent the wrong file to a client. very bad. how do i get it back. it was sent on yahoo
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to helpEmails sent from Yahoo Mail can’t be recalled, but here are some tips on saving and editing drafts so you can make sure your email is ready to be sent.Prevent the need to recallSaving a draft of your email lets you revisit and edit the content before sending it.Save as a draftYahoo Mail automatically saves an email you're working on to your Drafts folder until you send it.- This protects your work against an interruption in power or connectivity. You can access your saved draft messages by clicking Drafts in the Left Navigation column.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok crap thank you
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.