James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Pearl, My name is***** since I loaded windows 10 I

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, My name is***** since I loaded windows 10 I have not been able to access my email. I can use your help.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Like I've said I'm having troubles accessing my email
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I'm not familiar with windows 10
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello Paul and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.What happens when you try to access your email, do you get any specific errors or did you simply forget your password?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin