James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have OUtlook 10. I just installed a new account that is

Customer Question

I have OUtlook 10. I just installed a new account that is forwarded from iPage. I got everything working except when the messages come through (I can see a message box on my screen for each one) they don't appear in the inbox. If I click on the screen message the mail does open so I know it is somewhere. I assume somehow they are going to a different folder. I just cannot figure out how to fix it. Thanks.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
yes
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
you should see it on your side to request
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
see it where?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
is anything happening?
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
sent offer
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I declined. So far all I have gotten is requests for payment.
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
can you take a screenshot of the message and attach it here?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
what message? I just need some help with my email. I don't want to get more premium service offers.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
can we please decide what we are doing and get on with it?
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
I will see if someone else can help you out with this.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.I can help you with the issue you described; however, since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.Let me if you would like that. No additional payment required.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro