James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am using a friends iPad since my asus computer died. I can

Customer Question

I am using a friends iPad since my asus computer died. I can access all my other accounts but my email which is a Microsoft outlook. I need to get a new computer and if I don't use the same email and forgotten password ***** suspect I will have the same problem as now with their pad I am using. Please help me to recover myn email. , I have tried on a microsoft at have failed every attempt I have made on the site and am afraid to try any more sites. Please keep in mind that I have not been able to reset my password ***** I use me my email which is***@******.***. Please bear with me since I am 89 yrs old and not too quick and not as quick as some. . I thank you for winat
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described. To confirm, you want to access your e-mail address which is***@******.***, but you forgot the password? Let me know,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro