James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I don't want and, as far as I know, don't have a Skype accou

Customer Question

I don't want and, as far as I know, don't have a Skype account.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Continued. but a Skype links shows on my Windows Live Mail account with echo.123 that I can't remove. Is this yet another lifetime irritation from Microsoft? Must I sign up for Skype in order to get rid of this link?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: yeah, also can't remove old contacts from the Live Mail account, even after removing every linked account and removing all contacts from the previously linked accounts.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This approach won't be helpful.
Please cancel the order.
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
ok