Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have my verification code to open my new account.

Customer Question

I have my verification code for Yahoo to open my new account. Phone was off and
could not receive my verification code. By then, it was too late for Yahoo to give me my
verification code.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 10 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please sign in with your new yahoo account and check. If that does not work, please sign up again with the same email address you wanted, and make sure to have your phone on.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
- If you help to sign up for a Yahoo account, please click on the website below:https://login.yahoo.com/account/createWhen you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,