James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am no longer a subsriber to AT&T email. It came up saying

Customer Question

I am no longer a subsriber to AT&T email. It came up saying for your security your AT&T access ID has a temporary protection lock. I entered the security questions wrong. I tried entering with the corrected answers which I am not sure if you have to be particular or not on whether you use upper or lower case letters on my information. The technician used lower case when he wrote it down. I am locked out for 24 hours. How can I get back into my email?
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me when was the last time you were able to access your AT&T e-mail account. Also, have you recently changed the password ***** it?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro