IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I just tried to download a QR reader on my iphone and when

Customer Question

I just tried to download a QR reader on my iphone and when I set up the itunes store applie ID email, I misspelled my email so now how do I fix that?
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me if you already have a valid Apple ID, but you typed it incorrectly on your iPhone, or you made a mistake while creating a new Apple ID?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can't remember if I already have an apple id so I created a new one but did it wrong.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
To confirm, you misspelled your e-mail address while creating a new Apple ID?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
If you misspelled your e-mail address while creating a new Apple ID, you don't need to worry. Upon creating a new Apple ID, a confirmation code is sent by e-mail to the e-mail address you typed. Without confirming the code, the Apple ID won't be created. It will remain in the pending state. In order to correct the mistake, just go through the process of creating a new Apple ID again. You can do that by going to this web address (click the link): https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=create Enter all the information again, and make sure you type a valid e-mail address this time. When done, you will receive a confirmation code to that e-mail address, so check it and type the code. Once you have typed the correct code, your Apple ID will be ready to use. Let me know if you require further assistance. Regards,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Thanks,IT Miro