James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

One of my email accounts is rejecting incoming messages.

Customer Question

Hi, One of my email accounts is rejecting incoming messages. I can hear the computer 'ping' when one arrives but there is nothing in my Outlook 7 inbox. I know this because I am getting some of the message on my cell phone. what could be the problem?
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi, can we do this online now? Not interested in waiting for an email in a day.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason