Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot reset my Google password. I have tried the "question"

Customer Question

I cannot reset my Google password. I have tried the "question" approach multiple times, with no luck. I am extremely frustrated. Any ideas? This has been going on for about a month.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. Do you provide answer to all of the questions like account creation date, last date you were able to access to this account, labels and most frequently emails you have sent and received emails from? What answer do you get from gmail support team?
Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.
I'm ready to provide you with phone support or secure remote support for this issue. Please reply back to me at the box given below.