Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

Want to secure my gmail account through google

Customer Question

want to secure my gmail account through google
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. You can do the following to secure your gmail account:A. Please change your gmail account regularly(at least once in 5-6 months). Use a strong password.Don't write it down, send it via email, or tell anyone. Google will never email you to ask for your password ***** other sensitive information.Click the link: You can change it as under: Click the link: B. Set up 2 step security: Click the link: C. Check/update account recovery options:Check that your account recovery options are up-to-date. Click the link: D.Do an account Security Checkup.Go to the My Account(Click Me) page. In the "Security Checkup" section, select Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions to check your account security. This will make your account safe and secure.Ifyou have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back tome at the box given below. Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit.Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.Thank you, ***** *****
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.
If still need phone support service, please let me know. I will send you the phone support offer. Please remember to rate my service. Thank you, ***** *****