Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

My gmail account has been blocked, e-mail add is***@******.***,I

Customer Question

My gmail account has been blocked, e-mail add is***@******.***,I can not open it,do you have any way to fix, it's for my my business,my another gmail account is ok, it's***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible. I'm sorry about the issue. I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly? Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.
Please click the link: And check which account is shown there. If it is another account, please click the photo icon at the top right hand side and click signout or please click this link:, try to sign into another account by entering your gmail ID and password, if you're not able to enter your ID, click Sign in with a different account. If it does not accept your password, then, you can reset its password ***** clicking Need Help and then follow on-screen instructions. I'm also ready to provide you phone support or secure remote support. Please let me know by replying at the box given below. If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know. Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated. Thank you,Regards, Sandy
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
About my gmail account, I renew my password ***** now it's ok, no services to me, please return my pay $48.83+$6.60, thanks
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.
I'm glad to know that you are able to get into the gmail account by creating a new password. It is always recommended to change the password ***** regular intervals(at least once in 5-6 months) to keep your account safe. My answer included these steps. If you have any other query, please let me know. Please take a second to rate my service. Thank you, ***** *****
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I fixed my e-mail account, no any service from you, please return service paid by my visa, thinks