Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

My token is blocked failed log-in attempts at

Customer Question

My token is blocked for excessive failed log-in attempts at the first try.
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. You may have to wait a while before making more attempts, unfortunately. Is it the GMail login that is blocked?If so, you might need to use the Recover Password ***** on the login screen, what with your password ***** to work so often... it has been changed, or you have forgotten it perhaps.If that is to be done (the Recover Password *****), then you will need a second email address in some cases, and you will absolutely need for it not to be another GMail account! do not try getting another GMail account until you have tried the Recover Password ***** *first*, because opening another GMail account may interfere with the recovery of the old one. Get a temporary email account from a free email provider such as aol.com's online/webmail facility, or hotmail.com, or mail.com.