Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

How can I find the essay on Alzheimer's that appeared in the

Customer Question

How can I find the essay on Alzheimer's that appeared in the May 2 edition of the New York Times?
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 7 months ago.
Hello,This is the article online: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/02/science/what-is-alzheimers-disease.html?_r=0 At the bottom of the page I just linked you, you will see it says "A version of this article appears in print on May 2, 2016, on page A3 of the New York edition with the headline: Frequently Asked Questions About the Disease" Also there is a link to order a reprint. Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help. Thanks,Chris