Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

All the avenues to my resetting my google password ***** blocked.

Customer Question

All the avenues to my resetting my google password ***** blocked. Telephone number is ***** microsoft email requires a password ***** dont have. HELP. The demand for a password ***** ***** my smart phone - overheating it....
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.
Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.
Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.
if the password ***** ***** known, and the number is ***** there is no easy way of getting it back. I'm sure you have tried using the password ***** options. It might be best to remote the account from your phone, and create a new one.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ah so i have to create a new google account with a new password? what about the old email address?
Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.
yeah, as i said, its lost, unless you come up with what ever challenge questions there are, since the # ***** it is old, and i dont think you had any other email accounts attached to it, there is nothing that can be done. Yahoo and Gmail do not offer support, and are always pressing us to keep our cell phone #s updated etc.....MANY MANY people have lost their accounts sadly, sorry
Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.
I know its a bummer, but thats the truth...
Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.
does that make sense? Is there anything else i can assist you with or explain further?