Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Is there a way to start all over with new passwords?

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.How may I help you today? I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Start fresh with new passwords
Hello,Which passwords to you need to reset?Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
When I started about 30 years ago, the advice was have a different password ***** each site. That was bad advice. Since then some didn't work for various reasons, part forgot. Would like to start all over with a few new passwords that are manageable.
Thank you for the update. May I ask on which websites you wish to change the passwords?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Uniform Medical Plan, United Parcel Service, Washington Dental Service, Wheel of Fortune, AARP, Amazon, Apple ID, Barnes & Noble, Bank Of America, Consumer Reports, Costco,
Another part of the problen is not allowing passwords used in the previous 12 months.
Don
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Don
Hello Don, As you stated, some sites will not allow you to use previously used passwords. For this reason, it is best to choose a new password ***** meets all the requirements for all the sites and change the passwords to the new one. Some of those websites require there to be both uppercase and lowercase letters in the password, as well as special characters ( &*^!%W#$#), and numbers. Please, keep this in mind when you choose your new password. For example, the following passwords would meet the criteria for all websites:DONdon12345!@#*1234passwordDON!!! Does all of that make sense? If you need help changing the passwords, I can remote into your system and help you do that. If that is the case, click the "Accept this offer" button for the Secure Remote Assistance offer. I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at one of the following pages. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jasonjones/ORhttp://JasonFixedit.com
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** all that.
Don
Hello Don, What is it then that you need help with? Do you need instructions on how to change the passwords for all of those accounts? - Jason