James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have tried several times to edit In my own words.

Customer Question

I have tried several times to edit In my own words. When I hit apply nothing happens. It goes right back to original post. Why did it say I could change at any time? Also cannot upload a photo to send to one individual with out posting on my site for the world to view.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
You said you sent me an answer. Now you're asking for more money and I haven't received any help as of yet.Lets try it with you answering my question first then we'll discuss further help and charges.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm waiting!!!! Or should I cancel my credit card?
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
What website are you on trying to edit?Where are you trying to upload a photo to?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Match.com and am trying to up load a photo from facebook to indiviual
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
I'll see if someone can help you, I won't be much help without remote support.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Hi Francie. My name is*****'d be happy to help you but I have to agree with Cody. The best way to help you with this is to log in and show you how to do it. With your permission, I can connect to your computer and do this while you watch, with a chat window open so you can ask any questions that you'd like. I understand that you are concerned about the cost. I can offer you a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION at the lowest price that can charge for a PREMIUM SERVICE ($5). Would you consider that?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would appreciate a credit to my account from your company. I have already filed a complaint with them as your company has done nothing for me after an email stating you had an answer to my question. Then tried to collect more money without ever giving me any kind of help. I am very dissatisfied!!!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
I'm sorry but as an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information. You may contact customer service at the following link. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help