Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I have a friend that has a gmail acct. what do I have to do

Customer Question

I have a friend that has a gmail acct. what do I have to do to be able to receive emails from him or to chat with him on hangouts
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. First off, you will need to create a new Gmail account using the following link: Please fill out and submit the form on the page to sign up for a new account. Done that, if you want to chat with a person on Google Hangouts, open up the following There, you may type in the email address of the person you want to chat to, and you will be able to send an invite to chat on Hangouts accordingly. You will also be able to text chat, or send and receive emails from that person using Gmail itself. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.And, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.