Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

How do I cancel my account if i cant sign in , have

Customer Question

how do I cancel my account if i cant sign in , have requested password ***** 3x now....... Claire Sweeney
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Strictly speaking, one must sign in before one can close one's account.I advise you, if your password ***** ***** working for your email account, to follow procedures to recover your password. If you will tell me who your email service provider is - the part of your email address that is to the right of the @ sign, only - then I can advise you more specifically.Note: you need another email address than the one you are trying to close, in order to have any hope of accessing the first email address (in many cases) - the second email address is needed to receive recovery information for the first email address.And, Note: that second email address should *not* be from the same email service provider! that can foul up the process. If needed, temporarily open a free email account with a free email service provider such as mail.com, hotmail.com, aol.com (the webmail side of it), etc.