James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have 2 home computers with different email addresses. When

Customer Question

I have 2 home computers with different email addresses. When an email is sent to one of then, both receive it, and one computer doesn't receive personal mail, only mail from businesses and a lot of junk. The personal mail addressed to one goes to the other. I hope you can sort this and help me straighten this out.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?Thank you,JasonP.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
outlook express
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.