James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I want to close a yahoo email address immediately. I follow

Customer Question

I want to close a yahoo email address immediately. I follow their procedure, then I can still sign right back in. Help. I need this account closed for good.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhat is the message you get when you try to sign into the account?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it lets me sign in. I go through the procedure to close the account, it says " you no longer have access to this account" .... and then it lets me sign right back in. I need it CLOSED.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
can you tell me the account name please? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How much money are we talking here....I need this done immediately, and I have to leave to see a client in 12 minutes?
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
I do not see this but you see this on the offer when it appears.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok, now we are talking 80 bucks. and I have to leave in a few minutes. can it be done that fast?
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
yes, if you accept the offer I can connect to your computer and do this for you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
please accept the offer and I can do this
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it says it couldnt accept my payment. I have to leave to see a customer. I guess I will have to try again later.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do not charge me. Just the $5 to start the call . I'll have to try again later.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
ok, let me know when we can continue please