Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I would like to recover my account. Can you help me?

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Isn't it possible to simply iterate what I must do, rather than entering my computer?

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you; the issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions. Please let me know the followings first:

What kind of account is it, such as email account, or facebook account, etc.?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Have you tried anything?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am asking what "I" must do, not for what you can do "for" me. I will not have learned anything, should the occasion arise again. Please send the instructions. [email protected] windows 10

If you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer, and show you the steps directly for you on your computer's screen; it's easier for you to learn that way. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

Do you mean you cannot access your outlook email address right?

Do you have a phone number ending with the two digits 76? If yes, is it a cell phone or landline?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. When you are available, please reply back to continue. Assuming you are having issue with accessing your outlook email account, please do the the following steps for recovering your outlook email account:

1. Click on the website below:

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.

3. Then in the first box, type in your email address.

4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.

5. Then click on Next at the bottom.

6. Then click on the option Text or Call.

7. Then enter the last 4 digits of your phone number.

8. Then click on Send code at the bottom.

9. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your account password.

- Please let me know if there is any error or message, or if you are stuck at any step, or if it's a different issue.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Please let me know if you are stuck at any step. If you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer, and show you how to do these steps directly on your computer's screen, so you can watch the steps.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,