James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have an email account with Chattanooga's Electric Power Board.

Customer Question

I have an email account with Chattanooga's Electric Power Board. The account has worked fine for years, but suddenly I'm unable to send emails. I've worked with both EPB's and Apple's tech support to no avail. I just spoke to EPB again. They assure me that everything is set on my Apple devices the way they should be, and there is nothing further they can do other than send me to their web site to handle my email. Is there anything further Apple can do from it's side, or am I stuck indefinitely with using the web for send emails?
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'll need ot ask a few questions. First, are you able to access your email on the web, to both send and receive?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.