Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I feel,certain my account has been hacked. Now, my account

Customer Question

I feel,certain my account has been hacked.
Now, my account***@******.*** shows being
Disabled due to "terms of agreement. I am on a boat
In the Florida keys and I'm trying to get a real estate transaction closed
But need access to my mail. Next 24 hours, critical.
Kenny Wall (###) ###-####
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'd be happy to offer a phone call. I'd be happy to offer the Premium Service of a phone call if you like, since this is time sensitive. It is completely optional, and if you'd rather not do that, I can try to provide step by step directions here to help you regain access to your account.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
When you tried to login, did the error message point to any help page or appeal form? If yes, have you filled it? Have you got any response for that?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me what exactly you see when you sign in to your GMail account. Click on the link below: LINK - GMail sign inI am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro