James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Icant get in mygmail I saved all my contacts and photos there

Customer Question

Icant get in mygmail I saved all my contacts and photos there to have phone resetand now cant get in I don't know my pass word and at time didn't have a email so for some reason it doesn't reconise my email and my phone number was changed and old phone number shows up so now im stuck with no contacts and photos
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Would you be willing to allow me to remotely connect to your computer to assist with this? It's possible that your gmail password ***** be saved somewhere in your web browser. I can check for that and if we have to try to get the password ***** we will have much better luck if we do it from your computer, a your computerwill be a recognized device that has been previously associated with your gmail account.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Remote assistance is completely optional and if you prefer not to do that I can try to provide stps by step directions here in the chat box, bt remotely connecting would definitely be the fastest and easiest way.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Dwayne do you still need help with this? I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. For this reason, I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call This is completely optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here. I'll be here until 3:30pm CST then I'll be offline until tomorrow but if you choose to accept a phone call and I am not here, another expert will call you. If you'd like, you can wait to accept until I am online again, tomorrow morning. It's completely up to you.