Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have just installed Microsoft 360

Customer Question

I have just installed Microsoft 360 because I had a problem with the reistery and could not open up windows 8 and I had it reloaded and I bought new softwary the 2016 version. My problem is that I am trying to reset up my e-mail on outlook and am not able to do that. It will not let me use my email address
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Just to clarify when you Microsoft 360 do you mean the Microsoft office 365 application?Which is the email service you cannot get into let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
365 and I am trying to set to set up out look software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.Which is the email service you are trying to configure/setup in Outlook software.let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
VVM. Now when they ask for password ***** talking about password ***** VVM
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Is this the VVM email service you are using please check this link : - http://www.vvm.com/products/index.php?id=3
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I think I have it figured out now
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You mean its working now using the link i provided above?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The true problem is that at any of my sits that request username and password ***** not now recognize my user name and password ***** I have been using for sometime. I have check that I had the correct one. So what is that problem
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
From the description you have provided it seems like the user name or password ***** entered might be incorrect.Most likely you might have entered accidentally capital letter in the password ***** accidentally pressed another key with the email address or password.were you able to configure your email on outlook successfully now?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I was not able yet. But I have tried to get into my bank account and talked with them I am doing everything correct. Also talke with VVM account could not get and a third account and none will recongnize my pass words or user name.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You tried all these accounts using web browser (IE,Firefox or Chrome) am i correct
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
That is strange.May I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.One moment while prepare the link to do that.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=722382a3-8bcf-4167-88af-a7f497bb1010# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I haven't got the access to your PC yet.Is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client )?