James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My temporary password ***** ***** displayed on my IPad as I

Customer Question

My temporary password ***** ***** displayed on my IPad as I requested. ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Terry White II replied 7 months ago.
Hello, thank you for asking your question! My name is ***** ***** I'm a Technical Support Specialist of 15+ years experience as a cross-platform (Mac/PC) Specialist. Glad to assist you with your question today. To make sure I understand your request, are you seeking to find out why you have not receive the temporary password ***** your Comcast email:***@******.***, from Comcast? Thank you in advance for your response, I look forward to assisting you with resolving your question.
Hello, Just sending this post to you to remind you that your question is still a priority for me to answer for you. I have not received a recent update from you at the present. Therefore, I wanted to assure you I am waiting for a reply from you, so we can either continue working on this issue or you confirm that the last processes provided worked and the issue has been resolved. Thank you. I look forward to corresponding with you again, once you are back online with JustAnswer.com. Regards, -Terry