GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds

I'm Martha W. and I've set up a 2nd gmail

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Martha W. and I've set up a 2nd gmail account but can't find it.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I sent a question to google today about how to set up a 2nd email account and followed the directions and it is created now but I'm not able to find it.
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know of anything else..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello Martha and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.Would you like me to help you find the second account via a secure remote support session?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
You can send me a reply using the box below Martha
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
The bot***** *****ne unfortunately, is IF you both use the same email provider, there's a small chance that you could get it back by acting quickly, but if you have different email providers, once it's sent, it's gone. I know this isn't what you had hoped to hear but it is an honest and accurate answer.I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If so, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
I apologize profusely., Please ignore. That was typed in the wrong box.