Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

What is best search engine to use to access gmail? What is

Customer Question

what is best search engine to use to access gmail? What is web address for google gmail accounts- need to access security option for addressing gmail account having been hacked.
Kelly services has added an internet file to my computer-cookies of some sort-need to delete
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.The best search engine for accessing Gmail is Google's own -- Chrome. If you don't already have it installed, you can get it (free) here: (and all Google services -- like Drive and Docs) are optimized for Chrome, and certain features (like bulk file upload to Drive) only work in Chrome.As long as you still have access to your hacked account, you can manage your security settings that helps!